Just one

- ¿Y por qué quieres la foto de un hombre de 90 años?
- Para tenerla por siempre. Ya pues, solo es una. 
- Ok, ok.

Minutos después de la foto. 
- Voy a estar parado en mi puerta desde temprano mañana para recibir la cola de autógrafos.

Y con ese sentido del humor y una gran sonrisa, me dio las gracias por el retrato :) 

      «« - And why would you want the picture of a 90 year old man?
- To have it with me forever. Come on, just one.
- Ok, ok.

Minutes after the picture.
- I will be at my door early in the morning, ready to receive everyone who would like an autograph.
And with that sense of humor and a big smile, he thanked me for the portrait :).







Share this:

meet the phototaker

Seobloggertemplates

Hello my name is Erika Beltran, and my job is to help you collect all those precious memories with your beloved ones, with the help of my camera. Let's tell your story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write a thought ..