A Great Wedding!

It is great to see the Lord's faithfulness in bringing someone special into my friend's life. Roberto Meza, is a professional peruvian surfer and a great friend and role model. I was excited to be able to be at his wedding and enjoy the beach and a wonderful ceremony. The Lord indeed has blessed him with a very special person. Great wishes Roberto & Silvana!

Que maravilla ver la fidelidad de Dios, al traer a alguien especial a la vida de mi amigo. Roberto Meza, es una surfer profesional y un gran amigo y ejemplo. Fue demasiado chevere poder estar en su boda y disfrutar de la playa y una hermosa ceremonia. El SeƱor definitivamente lo bendijo con una persona super especial. Mis mejores deseos Roberto & Silvana!!

Share this:

meet the phototaker

Seobloggertemplates

Hello my name is Erika Beltran, and my job is to help you collect all those precious memories with your beloved ones, with the help of my camera. Let's tell your story.